Induct your employees, contractors and visitors before they arrive on site with internet-based inductions.
Create and control customised courses using your own content and questions or ready-to-use policies and modules.
Test each inductee's knowledge as they are inducted with a failsafe questioning process.
Some of Australia’s largest companies and most respected names are using Rapid Induct, including Ford, Commonwealth Bank, Origin, LG, Mirvac and more
Australian designed and owned award winning software.
See how it works
Employee and Contractor Induction
Whether you're inducting 50 people or 5,000, Rapid Induct enables you to develop, edit, deliver and track all inductions from one system.
Site specific and job role specific training can be created and mapped to simplify the management of inductions.
Create a consistent message and a culture of care with a simple yet powerful learning process.
See more on Employee Induction
See more on Contractor Induction
Deliver any type of training online with Rapid Induct.
Powerful and easy-to-use with familiar Windows-style functionality.
Quickly create, edit and deliver any number of courses on any subject.
Reliably test each individual's knowledge of the content as they complete their training.
- Multiple Courses - Create and deliver multiple courses through one complete and secure system
- Assessments - Create questions or assessments through a easy to use 'Content Editor'
- Collect Inductee data - Collect information from your inductees through customisable data fields
- Survey - Create checklists and surveys
- Site specific - Map training to specific sites or job roles
- Reports - Provide extensive reporting, including graphical trends
- Branding - Incorporate your company’s branding
- Export - Export your training data to excel
- Integrate - Integrate your induction system with your HR software such as SAP and Chris 21
- Online Forms – Create, deliver and return all your employee forms online
- Version Control: Track what version of induction you delivered
- Document Upload: Collect documents (licenses and insurance certificates)
- Policy Store: Rapid Store links company policies to your courses
- Track External Training: Training Manager will track all your external training
- User rights: Admin Control allows you to create admin users and grant access rights
Free Trial Demo:
To find out more about how Rapid Induct can improve your employee and contractor inductions, Click here for a free trial demo.
Other safety management solutions include: Incident Reporting, ID cards and Access Systems and Contractor Management Systems.